When: July 1, 2019 to July 3, 2019
Venue: Palma Convention Centre (Palau de Congressos de Palma)
City/Town: Palma de Mallorca
Event type: conference/summit/congress/assembly
Organized by: IATED Publications Search Digital Library IATED Talks
Latest activity: Feb 14, 2019
Oportunity to Join EDULEARN:
You can join the 11th edition of EDULEARN, one of the largest international conferences for lecturers, researchers and technologists.
After 11 years, it has become a reference event where more than 800 experts from 80 countries get together to present their projects and share their knowledge on educational innovations.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
You have to submit your abstracts and participate in EDULEARN19.
Your contributions can be presented in two formats:
- In person: oral and poster presentations.
- Virtually: if you cannot attend in person.
The deadline for abstracts submission is 21st of March, 2019.
You can find the conference topics here.
Also, see who will attend EDULEARN19.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND EDULEARN19:
- Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education.
- Interact with international educators and technologist for future cooperation.
- Meet 800 participants from more than 80 countries.
- Learn about education innovations and strategies in 70+ thematic sessions.
- Publish your paper in EDULEARN19 Proceedings
- EDULEARN19 Proceedings will be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI CPCI (Web of Science). Previous editions were already accepted.
- An individual DOI number will be assigned for each accepted paper.
- Also, EDULEARN19 Proceedings will be included in IATED Digital Library.
For more info click here.