New to Twitter? Created an account but don't really know where to start? Telecentre.org Foundation (TCF) is organizing a free online training session on Wednesday October 3 from 14h-15h30 CEST to help you become part of the world's tweeting community in just 1,5 hour!
On October 3, TCF’s community staff will guide you through the first steps of tweeting:
1. The training will happen through Twitter itself, so you need a Twitter account/ID.
No account yet? Create one – it’s FREE! Sign up here.
2. You need to be a member of Telecentre.org's Foundation (English) community site.
Not yet a member? Sign up here.
3. You need to update/fill up your profile page above community site with your Twitter ID.
To do so, go to "Settings" (top right) then scroll to "Social Network/Chat ID" & fill in your Twitter ID preceded by the "@" sign e.g. @telecentreorg
4. You need to confirm your participation by marking “Will attend” at the top right of the training event page at least a day before the training dateso we can verify your profile against your Twitter ID.
5. At the appointed date & time, go to http://twitter.com/telecentreorg & follow the training instructions happening live!
Make sure to constantly refresh the page to catch all of it.
Once done with training, you'll be ready to compete in the contest. Watch out for more info in the coming days.
» For queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logo by Amos Ochieng