The focus of the 2017 LLLAwards edition is education in the digital era tackling different aspects on how this technological development is affecting and transforming educational practices.
The LLLPlatform will reward three outstanding initiatives or projects under the following three categories:
- Education and Democracy: This category will reward initiatives that enhance critical thinking using digital tools, that raises awareness of civic rights within the internet, and promote active participation in democracy in the digital era.
- Education and Social Inclusion: This category will reward initiatives that tackle the issue of access to and inclusion to digital learning. This award will demonstrate the need to push forward the digital agenda in a way that allows all learners to benefit from a digital education, namely learners from a disadvantaged background but also adults having left school.
- Education and Innovative Pedagogy: This category will reward initiatives using digital tools in learning/teaching in an innovative manner, or participating in transforming teaching and learning methods through technology.
Who can apply? Eligibility Criteria
- The initiatives takes place in the field of Education and Training;
- The initiative applies methods from formal, non-formal and/or informal education or takes place in a formal, non-formal and/or informal educational environment;
- The initiative should target any age group and may target several age groups;
- The initiative may target all areas of life and combine them;
- The initiative is based on a cross-sectoral cooperation (involving civil society organisation, schools, trade unions, companies, universities
Applicants shall read the Applicants’ Guidelines
Applicants shall fill in the Application Form
Deadline to submit is 1 July 2017
Learn more here