POLITICO is hosting a Twitter chat, bringing together senior EU and national policymakers, business executives, and student and university representatives, to debate how to bridge the skills gap. Questions to be addressed include:
• What is the best way to close the digital skills gap?
• Should schools be provided with computers and tablets?
• Should coding be taught in schools?
• How should we tackle the digital divide – a lack of skills among the elderly and underprivileged groups?
• How to help SMEs improve their staff’s digital skills and their online presence?
Join the conversation: tweet using #DigitalSkills
Add a Comment