What does your organization do (100-word description)
Pere Tarres Foundation, with more than 50 years, is a non-profit educational and social action, dedicated to the promotion of education in free time, volunteering, improved social intervention and the strengthening of associations. With time action has been extended to other areas of social action such as training, research and management.
What digital skills training or activities do you or does your organization offer (if any)?
Digital literacy training children, young people, adults and elder people
Number of digital competence centres linked to your organization (if any)
None - Only 11 Omnia Points (similar to Telecentres)
Your function and/or responsibilities related to digital skills training and empowerment
Digital Literacy Project Manager
How are you involved in digital inclusion / empowerment?
- I’m in charge of 20 people. Arranging off-line training sessions for educators.
- Working with multiple stakeholders: foundations, Catalan government, councils, schools and
- Identifying relevant department digital initiatives and social / educational needs
- Analyzing calls, priorities and key approaches
- Providing projects related content and technical assistance.
How did you learn about this community?
I searched it through the web
Why would yo like to join the network?
To learn more about Telecentre and create a network.
Twitter user name
You need to be a member of Unite IT: The e-Inclusion Network in Europe to add comments!
This website reflects the views only of the authors, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project N°: 580256-EPP-1-2016-1-BE-EPPKA3-IPI-SOC-IN
Agreement N°: 2016-2790 / 001 - 001