Digital tools have become essential during the confinement caused by Covid-19, which is further evidencing the three digital gaps: lack of skills, connection, and hardware.
Catalan Punt TIC Network offers services specially designed to deal with this situation.
- Map of initiatives all around Catalonia: collection of initiatives and projects promoted by telecentres throughout Catalonia. All this collective intelligence is visible on a map. Hashtag: #FemXarxaPuntTIC (#doPuntTICnetwork)
- SIT & TIC TALKS: Weekly talks about ICT, aimed especially at women, to encourage their digitization.
- CampusLAB: Training Courses about tools for teleworking, digital rights and responsibilities and introduction to digital social innovation.
- Video-tutorial to learn how to use a 3D print.
- Makers from Punt TIC Network share experiences
- 743 messages to show ICT Girls
- Barcelona Digital Talent Training Courses. It’s an initiative from Barcelona Digital Talent, Mobile World Capital Barcelona Foundation, the Catalan Government and Punt TIC Network, that offers some training courses project to raise awareness, re-skilling and attract new professionals for the ICT sector in Catalonia.
Otherwise, Catalan telecentres have participate in different initiatives to find solutions to the confinement and post-confinement caused by Covid-19: