We are pleased to open the call for applications on Get Online Week 2012 national partners. The campaign, officially announced at the Telecentre-Europe Summit in Brussels, will run between 26th and 30th March 2012, aiming to bring and engage people online.
More details about the campaign, resources and updates will be available soon on the official website of the campaign: www.getonlineweek.eu.
Get online week 2012 will help new internet users, and encourage existing users to take full advantage of a series of online applications and services that enhance the quality of their lives. Campaign activities will be mainly targeted towards youth, unemployed and SMEs.
WHY JOIN THE GET ONLINE WEEK 2012
Last year there were 112,000 reasons but this year we want to at least double that!
NATIONAL PARTNER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Registering online and naming a person responsible for the campaign. This person will manage the work with telecentres at the national level
- Informing and promoting the event to the telecentres that you are planning to involve
- Translating the resources in its own national language and making them available to all telecentres to be involved
- Building a partnership at national level to assure the success of the campaign
- Distributing any promotional materials available online
- Promoting and disseminating the event at national level
- Assisting telecentres in all issues encountered during the event. The contact person should manage all communications with the telecentres
- Reporting the outcomes at national level to the Telecentre-Europe project team
Add a Comment