Adobe Youth Voices is the Adobe Foundation's signature philanthropy initiative empowering young people to Create with Purpose.
Selected organization, will receive:
- Funding: Stipend from TakingITGlobal to run local youth projects smoothly and effectively.
- Software: Adobe's multimedia software (Photoshop Elements and Premiere) to use in program delivery.
- Training: Online training to on the use of multimedia tools and methods for inspiring youth to create media pieces with purpose.
- Access to resources: Plenty of resources for advanced software skills, international exhibition opportunities, program development training, and more!
- Networking: Connections with other organizations from many parts of the world with the same area of activities and interests as yours.
Application Guidelines *VERY IMPORTANT*
1. The deadline to submit applications is Friday, December 31st, 2010: Apply at: http://www.tigurl.org/ayvapp2
2. Incomplete application forms will not be considered
3. The entire application process will take about 1 hour to complete
4. Successful applicants will be contacted on a rolling basis
5. If you are selected you will be expected to submit a completed software requirements form detailing your available computers and operating systems within 3 days of receiving an admission offer into the program.
To apply for this opportunity please fill out the application form: http://www.tigurl.org/ayvapp2
If you have any questions, you may contact them at email@example.com.
Add a Comment