Today, February 27th the upcoming #Spark13 conference - also known as the 4th Global Forum on Telecentres - will be presented at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain. The live stream of the event will be hosted by the Spanish journalist Paco Lobatón:
- A first broadcast will happen at 11h CET from the stand of Telefonica and will take about 1 hour.
- A second broadcast will take place at 13h30 CET from the stand of Vodafone, also taking about 1 hour
A first intervention will be done (in Spanish) by Vicente Fernández Guerrero, Secretary General of Innovation, Industry and Energy of the Ministry of Economy, Innovation, Science and Employment of the Government of Andalusia.
After, the heads of the Spark Organizing Committee will hold a speech:
- Miguel Raimilla, Executive Director of Telecentre.org Foundation (TCF):
The first part of his speech (in English) will refer to the Spark conference and its characteristics. The second part of his speech (in Spanish) will explain why Telecentre.org has chosen Andalusia to celebrate the global conference
- Gabriel Rissola, Managing Director of Telecentre-Europe (TE)
His speech (in English) will explain what the European network is about and why the Spark conference is important for the strategic goals of the Digital Agenda for Europe
- Juan Francisco Delgado, President of the Association of Community Telecentre Networks in Spain and Chief Executive Officer of the Guadalinfo Network
His speech (in Spanish) will include the act and will invite the audience to start living the Spark conference from now on, through the online channels and the twitter hashtag #Spark13